- The site is operated by Nominet Trust, the working name of Nominet Charitable Foundation, a registered charity in England (number 1125735) and a company limited by guarantee in England (number 06578379). Our registered office is Minerva House, Edmund Halley Road, Oxford Science Park, Oxford OX4 4DQ, England
- Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site or our entire site.
- The information, materials and logos on this site belong to Nominet Trust. Unless otherwise indicated, materials are licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial ShareAlike licence (CC-BY-NC-SA), full details at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/.
- You must not use this site:
- to post, share or transmit material which is unlawful or infringes anyone else’s rights
- for any commercial purpose or in any way which is abusive, defamatory or obscene or which harasses, distresses or inconveniences anyone or restricts or inhibits their use and enjoyment of this site or which otherwise damages our reputation
- to transmit software viruses or code designed to interrupt, destroy or compromise the integrity of computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment
- We are not responsible for content posted by users on the site. The views expressed are the views of the users and not Nominet Trust. Although we don’t monitor all content posted on the site, we reserve the right to do so and to edit, delete or remove content at our absolute discretion and without notice.
- The information on this site is subject to change from time to time and we can't guarantee that it will always be accurate and up-to-date.
- We are not responsible for the content of external sites which you link to from our site. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- We don’t guarantee that the site will always be available or free from errors or viruses. You are responsible for installing adequate and up-to-date virus-checking software to protect your computer. As far as legally possible, we exclude all liability for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you using or accessing this site, whether direct or indirect, and however arising, including any loss of data or damage caused by downloading content from this site.
- We process information about you in accordance with our privacy and cookies policy. By using our site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
- These Terms may be varied from time to time so you should check them regularly. If you use the site after any change has been made, you will be deemed to have accepted the change. If any of these Terms are deemed to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, this will not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining Terms.