Developing young disadvantaged children’s skills with a new app
EasyPeasy is an innovative new app which is aimed at parents of disadvantaged children from 2 to 5 years old.
Each week it offers a bank of games and ideas for parents to play with their child. The games are prepared by children’s services and are formulated to help prepare children for school and beyond.
Children’s services can share the app with anyone they think may benefit from using the service. It’s designed to:
- support early child development
- prepare children for school
- improve home learning environments
- help develop the bond between children’s services and home
- boost parents' confidence.
It was developed as part of a £1m parental engagement fund from Sutton Trust and the Esmée Fairbairn Foundation.
Last updated: 21st of August, 2015